DCYF Staff Page
Core Academy Refreshers
If you are interested in Core Academy refresher courses you may review any of the courses you may do so by logging into Moodle as a guest. Keep in mind, these courses bear no credit and will not be added to your Bridges record. Instructions on how to view a course as a guest, click here.
Checking Your Training Hours in Bridges
You can utilize Bridges to specify a timeframe for evaluation purposes of your professional development hours.
- Sign into Bridges and instead of clicking on Workload, click on TRAINING.
- Click on Find Person. (you should auto-populate) Click OK.
- Click Trn Activity (far right), then sort/filter (top of page).
- Go to Completed, which will allow you to enter the dates of the past year. Click OK.
- That should give you a list of your training for the past year and will tell you the total hours for that timeframe.